Include Me Advocacy Group is currently seeking a Virtual Health & Wellness Event Planner Volunteer to join our team here in Nashville!
We’re a fast-growing, non-profit agency, looking for highly capable and motivated individuals to help us design and curate internal and external events- specifically health & wellness events.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Schedule virtual events for staff members and people we serve.
· Help plan and execute the events: brainstorm ideas, develop event plan and timeline.
· Understand our core business intimately. We are seeking someone with an event planning mindset and knowledge of health & wellness and able to work with people of all abilities. This position would receive in-depth exposure to our field program to help build an understanding of our operations.
· Collaborate with the Social Media to execute grassroots marketing for events (posters, flyers, brochures, and creating digital content)
We are seeking someone with prior experience developing and executing virtual events for groups of 20 or more, and a demonstrated long-term interest community development. We are looking for personable, open-minded candidates that will help take our organization to a new level of impact and scale. Specific qualifications include, but are not limited to:
· Very strong communication and organization skills.
· Zoom expert.
· Genuine interest in health and wellness, community development and supporting independence for people with disabilities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated connection to the community we serve, who is truly passionate about working every day to positively impact the lives of people and families.
· Ability to operate off of a calendar.
· Skill in graphic design/desktop publishing is also a plus.
· Language: High level of English fluency required
· Aged 18 years or older.
· Pursuing a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Experience with Zoom, Windows, or Apple products.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Solid organization skills and attention to detail.
ABOUT INCLUDE ME ADVOCACY GROUP (IMAG)
· We’re a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting inclusion in academics, athletics and employment.
· We’re a small team of passionate people developers and coaches, who celebrate helping others explore new options and discover their strengths.
· We specialize in fostering a career mindset, and in matching potential employers with prospective employees based on mutuality of interest.
· We recognize that employment is just one facet of an individual’s lifestyle and aim to foster inclusion in every area of life, promoting individual choice and engagement in the community.
· We hold ourselves to a high standard of professionalism while engaging with partner organizations and guiding our clients towards lasting independence.
· We’re growing FAST!
WHAT WE OFFER
· On the job training
· A fulfilling role with variety
· Flexible scheduling
· Opportunities to work on projects in a new company with great ambitions
Include Me Advocacy Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we have taken the AARP Pledge!
*Those with differences are encouraged to apply!
Must be able to provide a written recommendation upon request from one of the following:
· Employer/Former Employer
· Volunteer Supervisor, or similar.
· This written recommendation will detail the person’s experience with you in a business setting/environment.
Job Type: Volunteer
Salary: $0.00 per year