Join MHN and Think Wood for an informative, wide-ranging conversation on the most dynamic issues in multifamily development and operations. To residents, sustainable construction and management shows good citizenship; for operators, it can also provide a key competitive advantage. Innovative strategies are addressing these priorities, such as the emergence of timber as an alternative to conventional construction materials. Adding further to the challenges facing operators, COVID-19 heightens the urgency of best practices for health and safety.
During this session, you’ll hear insights from experts on a variety of topics:
- How sustainability and wellness boosts NOI, asset lifecycles and operations
- Green power: the competitive advantage for leasing, resident retention and rent escalation
- Sizing up timber construction and other innovations
- Identifying sustainable products that improve operations and appeal to residents
- Best practices for responding to COVID and residents’ perception of private and communal multifamily space
SIGN UP NOW!
Webinar: Building Better—Sustainability, Wellness and the Multifamily Resident
Date: November 10, 2020 at 1 PM ET
Image by Yobi Microhousing. © 2015 William P. Wright All Rights Reserved/Image courtesy of ThinkWood.