(MENAFN- iCrowdNewsWire) As per a new report by Persistence Market Research, the global essential oils market is set to experience an impressive value growth of around 8% CAGR over the next ten years.
Use of essential oils is increasing in the cosmetics & personal care industry, owing to rising inclination of consumers toward plant-based ingredients and natural products. Eastern culture has a huge influence on the beauty and fashion sector. Essential oils are used in a wide range of cosmetic products due to their outstanding properties to fight ageing, which results in clearer and smoother skin. Owing to their anti-oxidant activity, sales of essential oils are gaining immense traction for use in the cosmetics market.
Planning Forward? Access Sample of Essential Oils Market Report @
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market in India and China is expected to surge at CAGRs of 12.2% and 11.2%, respectively, over the decade.
- In Asia Pacific, manufacturers are increasingly using essential oils for application in food and beverages, cosmetics & personal care, and aromatherapy, owing to the presence of large herbal ingredient producing countries such as India, China, and Thailand.
- Essential oils sourced from herbs & spices are expected to exhibit significant value CAGR of close to 10%, owing to their high nutritional value and increasing use across various industries.
- The essential oils market in Europe is projected to expand at a CAGR of close to 8% through 2030.
- Germany, France, and Russia account for a significant share of Europe’s market, powered by rising health consciousness and high spending power of consumers.
- Establishment of efficient supply chain and distribution channels is facilitating the easy availability of essential oils. The online distribution channel is expected to witness growth of more than 10% CAGR through 2030.
- Spread of COVID-19 has hampered production and disrupted the supply chain activities of essential oils. However, with increasing demand for health-beneficial, nutrient, and natural products, losses are expected to be recovered in the near term.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert –
“Aromatherapy practices are gaining immense traction owing to increasing demand for replacement of pharmaceutical drugs and therapeutic techniques for mental and physical well-being. Thus, manufacturers could gain increased profits by targeting aromatherapy manufacturers” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Many key essential oil manufacturers have adopted multi-level marketing techniques to reach out to more customers and expand their business. Increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of essential oils have resulted in the growth of retail sales, especially through convenience stores.
Key players are also offering products directly to customers via online sales channels in addition to traditional over-the-counter sales. This has made it easy for customers to access products. Manufacturers have also made a provision for wholesalers to order products in bulk through their websites.
- For instance, Do Terra recently reached a milestone of 5 million global customers owing to widespread awareness and easy access to its products.
How About Re-Inventing The Methodical Wheel In The Essential Oils Market? Switch Over To The“Methodology” Tab!
Explore More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global essential oils market, presenting historical data (2015-2019) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2020-2030. The study offers compelling insights on the basis of type (citrus, herbs & spices, mints, flowers, nuts, and others), nature (organic and conventional), end use (food & beverages, cosmetics & personal care, home care and toiletries, aromatherapy, animal feed, food service, and retail/household), and distribution channel (business to business and business to consumer), across seven major regions of the world.
Planning To Introduce An Offbeat Product/Technology In The Essential Oils Market? Go To“Purchase Now” To Have Our Essential Oils Market Report!
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.