Join us for a free wellbeing afternoon.
At this event you will:
– Find out about doTERRA’s CPTG essential oils
– How you can remove the toxins in your life and replace them with natural alternatives
– Discover how you can use essential oils to support your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing!
– Receive a FREE goodie bag upon attending & the chance to win 1 of several essential oil prizes up for grabs.
– Trial treats and sweets made from doTERRAS CPTG essential oils –
– Take some time out and meet like minded people
This will be a fantastic afternoon full of opportunities to see, smell, taste, use and gain an understanding as to why essential oils are an increasingly popular way, that people are choosing to maintain their health and wellbeing. Find out how you can use them too!
Libby Wallmeyer – doTERRA gold leader, Intuitive Healer & Mentor, and Access Bars Facilitator
Samantha Tori – Social worker, Alternative Healer, doTERRA wellness advocate, and Holistic Practitioner
Trish Covalea – doTERRA wellness advocate and Alternative Healer
We are super excited to have a care free afternoon, and share in the awesome gifts that nature has to offer!
This event will be held at Muna Osteopathy and wellness in Thornbury – be quick, limited spaces are available.
**Bring a friend or family member, make it a social wellbeing afternoon.
Hope to see you there!
If you have any questions or enquiries, please feel free to contact Samantha via 0490 340 370 or www.facebook.com/samantha.tori.alternative